It was a summer vacation when I was a junior high school student. I went to Taitang with my family.It is a three days trip and my first time to Taitang. My parents have a long vacation and we decided to start a trip and had a relax time. On the picture, is my little brother and my father. My mother stood beside me. My brother and father loved to climb up and down and try to challenge themselves when they found there was a big rock at the beach.My mother was afraid of the height of the rock and the ocean too. She just stood beside me and chat with me. . My father was trying to ask me to climb up the rock with them. He said that the scenery is more beautiful when I stood on the rock. I finally climbed up to the rock with the scary mood. The scenery is really good and I fell very clam when I was watching the ocean. I start danced on the rock and my brother was trying to imitate me. My father said when he look at the ocean, he can forget all the bad side of life and has more energy to face the difficulty. He really enjoy when he stood on the rock. My mother still can't try to clime up the rock. She still can not concur her scare. She just smile and stood stand. I can remember the feeling until now. My parents accompany with me and no quarrel like now. My brother laughed like a little child with excitement and happiness. And I feel comfortable and happy. It is the last time we have hang out. From the time I go to senior high school, I become more and more busy. My parents become more and more busy too. They have more pressure on life and become no free time to relax. Beside these problem, they found more problem between themselves. They fight more and start not to talk with each other. I feel sad about that so I yearn the feeling of this trip, the last family trip.We all grow up and change a lot. Maybe I can just use these picture to memory the happiness I had. Although time change people a lot.

It's a beautiful picture. The ocean really makes people feel calm.
回覆刪除Sorry to hear that the relationships among your family become worse. But you must believe that some day the intimate feeling will once again strike your heart in the reality.
:)
Life could change in any time and any way.
回覆刪除I can feel that you love your family so much.
the pic presents the different minds between an adult and a child.
回覆刪除also, as if i could feel your sorrow from your story
It's a sad story and a personal one, too. Thanks for sharing.
回覆刪除Please see my edits below. You can also view them here: Blogpost: http://ashleyzerolovesgreen.blogspot.tw/2013/09/the-last-family-trip.html
Please corrections in brackets [ ]
It was a [This picture was taken during the] summer vacation when I was a junior high school student.
I went to Taitang [Taitung] with my family. It is [was] a three days [three-day] trip and [it was] my first time to [go to] Taitang. My parents have [had] a long vacation and we decided to start a trip and had a relax [relaxing] time. On the picture, is my little brother and my father. My mother stood beside me. My brother and father loved to climb up and down and try to challenge themselves when they found there was a big rock at the beach.My mother was afraid of the height of the rock and the ocean too. She just stood beside me and chat [chatted] with me. . My father was trying to ask me to climb up the rock with them. He said that the scenery is more beautiful when I stood on the rock. I finally climbed up to the rock with the scary mood. The scenery is [was] really good and I fell [felt] very clam [calm] when I was watching the ocean. I start danced [started dancing] on the rock and my brother was trying to imitate me. My father said when he look [s] at the ocean, he can forget all the bad side of life and has more energy to face the difficulty. He really enjoy[ed] when he stood on the rock. My mother still can't [couldn't] try to clime [climb] up the rock. She still can not [couldn't] concur her scare [fear] . She just smile [s] and stood stand. I can remember the feeling until now. My parents accompany with me and no quarrel like now [this sentence is lost in translation] .
My brother laughed like a little child with excitement and happiness. And I feel [felt] comfortable and happy. It is [was] the last time we have hang out. From the time I go [went] to senior high school, I become more and more busy [busier]. My parents become [became] more and more busy [busier] too. They have more pressure on [in] life and become [have] no free time to relax. Beside these problem[s] , they found more problem between themselves. They fight more and start not to talk with each other. I feel sad about that so I yearn the feeling of this trip, the last family trip.We all grow up and change a lot. Maybe I can just use these picture to memory [remember] the happiness I had.
Although time change[s] people a lot.
Note: Please make the necessary revisions on your blogpost.
Thanks.
The right url to the online editing page is http://meetingwords.com/xP9o1QaPNz
刪除