2013年11月10日 星期日

The reflection of E-zine

I feel excited when I asked to do the work of E-zine. I am interested in the topic which my partner choose because when they choose the topic I just had a sick leave. After we discuss with each other at a restaurant, we had a clear blueprint to our E-zine. We really think a lot of different section to do. Not only the article teacher asked us to do but also some column which would show in a magazine.
 I had popped out to make a advertisement of wedding which is related to relationship and I think to ask some question from the sight of university students is a good idea.Because I know how to use Adobe Illustrator and a little bit Photoshop, I become the art editor of our E-zine. I use half of a day to create the cover page of the magazine. I try to use a lot of color to show the colorful life and how people likes to talk about the topic. I use a lot of number such as 520 or 1314 to be the price or publish date. I an really proud of this. But it was a pity that I didn't make a cover back page! I really forgot to do it and I really want to make one. Though I think if I had started these work easily then I can do more well on the lay out, I really done my best to make our e-zine more colorful.
I enjoyed the time I wrote the article and I also feel happy that I become the cover person of a magazine. When taking a photo, It it was funny and I had been dreamed that one day I can be a editor of photo and it realized my dream. To work in group is another problem. I had waited for so long time for our group member's article. Without the article, I can't start any art edit. Maybe that is the only thing that I feel frustrated.Beside this , all of the process is funny and I learned a lot on the edit and group work. I really enjoy it.

http://issuu.com/shinyshao/docs/relationship

沒有留言:

張貼留言