2013年12月16日 星期一

The homosexual marriage PSA project

*The Homosexual Marriage

job distribution:
1099200152 Elvis-photographer and video take
1100200156 Gina-video composer 
1100200165 Ashley-2 layout designer
1100200148 Darbie-subtitle key in 



Reflection:
I like to do the layout and thinking more creative idea.During the process of casting the video, I feel very excited but I found that I am too proud of my act and I really have to improve a lot. I really hope I can practice more about acting. I found a lot of information of homosexual on the Internet and I try to learn more peoples' ideas about homosexual on the post. I really learn a lot because of this project. Also, I learn how to use Adobe Illustrator more, I really gain more skills on it.We use our free time to do video take. And I really found a lot of interest on that. I think creativity is really important to a person. Using create brain is not easy.
layout1

layout 2

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Elvis,

    Your group tried to create a good PSA. I think the video was great :-) You all look happy in the photo and in the video as well. It seems like you had a good time doing it. There's no hint of 'stress' and 'pressure'.

    回覆刪除